Occupational Therapist full time / part time (Grade 2)
Please click on the link to our ad on seek
Join our growing private practice team. AOTS is an Occupational Therapy clinic located in Moorabbin. We treat our clients within the clinic for specialised upper limb treatment & rehabilitation. We also complete community OT assessments and treatment.
- Varied community case load including home safety assessments, specialised seating and equipment, carer training, ADL retraining, home modifications, community access,
- Upper limb rehabilitation using innovative computer / robotic therapy devices and Constraint Induced Therapy
- Clients seen are affected by various conditions such as ABI, stroke, spinal cord injuries, orthopaedic injuries to name a few.
- Autonomous position but working closely within our team
- Professional development opportunities
- Competitive remuneration and allowances
We are seeking to expand our Occupational Therapy team due to ongoing demand for our services.
The successful clinician must have:
- At least 5 years OT experience
- Excellent problem solving and organisational skills
- Computer knowledge
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Strong client service skills
- Current drivers licence
- Current AHPRA registration
We look forward to hearing from you. Please contact Marian Geen on Phone: 9555 0303, or email your applications to email@example.com